Fashion Week 2021 for Pokémon Go brings Furfrou, the Poodle Pokémon, with it, and features numerous shapes that you can find in the game. You can change your Furfrou into any available form by simply transforming it, but the modification costs 10 Furfrou candies and 10.000 Stardust. If you prefer to capture any of the other forms in the wild, they will appear in various locations around the world in the wild. When you are in a certain part of the world, certain Furfrou modules will be available.
“There are 10 forms of Furfrou finishing in Pokémon Go. These are all forms of Furfrou and where you can find them in nature.
- Furfrou Natural Form: This is the standard form and can be found all over the world
- Furfrou Dandy Finish: You can change into this shape all over the world
- Furfrou Debutante trim: You can switch to this form while in any of the Americas
- Furfrou Diamond Finish: You can change to this shape while in Europe, the Middle East or Africa
- Furfrou Heart trim: We will learn where this shape change will be available in the future
- Furfrou Kabuki Finish: You can change to this shape while in Japan
- Furfrou La Reine finish: You will be able to receive this chagne form while in France
- Furfrou Matron trim: You will be able to unlock this shape change anywhere in the world
- Furfrou Pharaoh trim: You can unlock this shape change while in Egypt
- Furfrou Star Finish: You can unlock this shape change while in the Asia Pacific region
As long as you catch a Furfrou, all forms are at your disposal. The trick to these module transformations is to make sure you are in the correct region. If you aren't, you will get stuck with them and find yourself trying to trade with other players in the game or waiting until you visit that location in person.