Field research tasks and rewards will change for the Winter Holidays 2021 Part 2 event in Pokémon Go. If you're someone who regularly checks out the new Pokéstop challenges, there are several new rewards you can earn as you take them on. These are all the Winter Vacation 2021 Part 2 field research tasks and rewards you can earn in Pokémon Go.
These are all the tasks and rewards for the field research challenges during the Winter Holidays 2021 Part 2 event.
- Catch 5 Ice-type Pokémon - Holiday Spheal Encounter
- Open 5 Gifts - Match with Holiday Pikachu, Holiday Cubchoo or Holiday Stantler
- Send 3 gifts: 3 Pinap Berries, 3 Poké Balls, or 3 Razz Berries
- Spin 3 Pokéstop or Gyms - Encounter with Swinub
- Take 3 snapshots of wild Ice-type Pokémon: 20 Abaomsnow Mega Energy
- Hatch an Egg - Encounter with Darumaka
- Hatch 5 eggs - 1 Ice Lure module
If you're looking to complete the Friendship or Catch Timed Research Activities that are also available during this event, Field Research Activities are also great things to do to earn even more rewards. We highly recommend you try after the Ice Lure module, but it may prove difficult as it requires you to hatch five eggs. The other rewards are equally valuable and useful as you play.
These field research tasks will disappear after the event ends on December 31st.