Equipping the best loadout in CoD: Warzone is a fantastic way to gain the upper hand in this new battle royale experience. Although you launch Modern Warfare Warzone with a pistol, this can quickly be upgraded to improve weapons for those crucial late game encounters. If you're looking for some of the best Call of Duty: Warzone loadouts and tips for the current meta, you've come to the right place. Read on for everything you need to know for the current meta.
What is the best loadout for Call of Duty: Warzone?
As of this writing, the best loadout for Call of Duty: Warzone is to take your custom class into Battle Royale mode. You can do this by finding a cargo dropout or by purchasing one at a purchasing station for $ 6.000. Equipping a custom class grants you two weapons full of accessories, three perks, and your choice of equipment.
ALSO: PS4 owners complain and break consoles on PC Horizon Zero Dawn
Once you've unlocked the weapons and accessories you need to create your own awesome custom classes, you'll need to make sure you have both medium and long range weapons equipped using Overkill on Perk 2.
The best loadout for Call of Duty: Warzone
- Main weapon: M4A1
- You can add up to five accessories to make this already powerful weapon even more deadly.
- Second weapon: Kar98k
- For Battle Royale, you will need a sniper rifle. Kar98k offers flexibility for medium and long haul engagements. Oh, and you can even slap a thermal scope on it!
- Perk 1: Scavenger
- Cold Blooded is probably a better choice for most, but I use Scavenger to make sure I never run out of ammo, as that basically means instant death in Battle Royale.
- Perk 2: Overkill
- Overkill is a must for Warzone. Choose your two favorite primary level weapons and kill.
- Perk 3: Tracker
- This is basically cheating. Enemy footsteps appear in bright red, making it super easy to hunt them down.
- Lethal: Throwing knife
- While great for humiliating enemies, the throwing knife deals a lot of damage making it useful for the last few attempts to survive against heavily armored opponents.
- Tactical: stun grenade
- I find the Stun Grenade the most annoying tactical grenade, as the stun duration is so damn long. If you can't beat them, join them!
Altre Call of Duty: Warzone Guides
Check out our list of Call of Duty: Warzone guides below: