In this Genshin Impact Albedo character guide, we will talk about the 5-star character Geo Albedo who was added to the roster with Genshin Impact Update 1.2.
Genshin Impact Albedo
in Genshin Impact, Albedo is a quiet Chief Alchemist of the Knights of Favonius in Mondstadt. He is a 5-star Geo support character and wields the sword.
He can also deal tons of damage, especially with his sword (Festering Desire).
The Albedo banner is going to disappear for a while and will most likely return later. So, choose carefully whether you want to spend on him or not.
Below we will list all of Albedo's move sets and abilities. His passive talents, constellations, building suggestions, most suitable artifacts, and material requirements for ascension / talent will also be covered.
Attacks and albedo abilities
Melee: Favonius Bladework – Weiss
- Normal Attack: Perform up to 5 quick hits.
- Charged Attack: Consumes stamina to unleash 2 quick sword strikes.
- Swoop Attack: Dives from mid-air to hit the ground below, dealing damage to opponents along the way and dealing area damage on impact.
Elemental ability: Abiogenesis: solar isotome
- Albedo uses alchemy to create a solar isotome, which deals geographic area damage.
- When enemies in the solar isotome field take damage, they will spawn transient flowers that deal geographic area damage. Damage dealt scales Albedo's defense.
- Temporary flowers can only spawn once every 2 seconds.
- When a character stands at the edge of the solar isotome, the solar isotome uses the Geo power to form a crystallized platform that lifts the character to a certain height. There can only be one crystallized platform at a time.
- There can be only one Solar Isotome created by Albedo at a time and is considered a Geo construct.
- Hold to designate the location of the skill.
- The solar isotome can be supported and used to gain altitude.
Elemental Blast: Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide
- Albedo can command the Geo crystals to rise and explode, dealing Geo damage to the area in front of him.
- If a Solar Isotome created by Albedo himself is in the field, 7 Fatal Blossoms will spawn in the Solar Isotome field, exploding violently into bloom and dealing AoE Geo damage.
- Damage from tectonic tide and fatal flowers will not generate transient flowers.
Passive talents of Albedo
Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide increases the Elemental Mastery of party members by 125 for a duration of 10 seconds.
Transient Flowers Generated by Abiogenesis: Solar Isotome deals 25% more damage to opponents whose HP is less than 50%
Flash of Genius
When Albedo creates Weapon Ascension Materials, he has a 10% chance to receive double the product.
Flower of Eden
Transient flowers generated by Albedo abiogenesis: the solar isotome regenerates 1.2 energy for Albedo.
Opening of the Phanerozoic
- Transient blooms generated by abiogenesis: the solar isotome guarantees Albedo Fatal Reckoning for 30s.
- Each stack of Fatal Reckoning increases the damage of Albedo's defense by 30%.
- The effect stacks up to 4 times.
- Unleashing Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide consumes all stacks of Fatal Reckoning, increasing the damage dealt by Tectonic Tide and Fatal Blossoms based on the number of stacks consumed.
Grace of Helios
Increase the level of Abiogenesis: Solar Isotoma by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
Descent of divinity
Solar Isotoma increases Freefall Attack damage by 30% for active party members within the AoE.
Tide of Hadean
Increase Rite of Progeniture: Tectonic Tide by 3. The maximum enhancement level is 15.
Solar Isotoma increases their damage by 17% if active party members with AoE are protected by a shield created by Crystalize.
Albedo is a Support / DPS hybrid character. If you want to use it to its full potential, you should adapt it to other geographic characters.
It has a short skill cooldown and high energy generation, so taking it continuously in and out of combat is a viable strategy.
We will list 3 of the best 4-star swords you can use with Albedo along with the stat changes they impose so you can decide which specific sword fits your build.
- Increases Elemental Skill DMG by 16/20/24/28/32% and Elemental Skill CRIT Speed by 6 / 7.5 / 9 / 10.5 / 12%.
- Secondary: energy recharge.
Sword of Favonius:
- Critical hits have a 60% chance to generate 1 Elemental Orb, which will regenerate 6 energy for the character. It can only occur once every 12 seconds.
- Secondary: energy recharge.
- Crit rate increased by 4%, increases movement speed by 10%, increases attack speed by 10%, and increases damage from normal and charged hits by 20% for 12 seconds
- Secondary: energy recharge.
Albedo - The best suitable artifacts
The following artifacts are best suited for Albedo
Archaic Petra (Guyun's domain)
- (2) Geographic DMG bonus + 15%
- (4) When you gain an elemental fragment through a crystallized reaction, all party members gain a 35% DMG bonus for that particular element for 10 seconds.
Noblesse Oblige (Clear Pool e Mountain Cavern)
- (2) Elemental Blast DMG + 20%
- (4) Using an Elemental Burst increases the ATK of all party members by 20% for 12 seconds, which is not stackable.
Albedo’s Ascension / Talent Ascension Materials
The following 2 tables list the materials required for Ascensions and Talent Ascensions for Albedo.
|Level 20||1x Prithiva Topaz Silver, 3x Cecilia, 3x Divining Scroll, 20000 Mora|
|Level 40||3x Fragment of Prithiva Topaz, 2x Basalt Column, 10x Cecilia, 15x Divination Scroll, 40000 Mora|
|Level 50||6x Fragment of Prithiva Topaz, 4x Basalt Column, 20x Cecilia, 12x Sealed Scroll, 60000 Mora|
|Level 60||3x Prithiva Topaz Chunk, 8x Basalt Pillar, 30x Cecilia, 18x Sealed Scroll, 80000 Mora|
|Level 70||6x Prithiva Topaz Chunk, 12x Basalt Pillar, 45x Cecilia, 12x Forbidden Curse Scroll, 100000 Mora|
|Level 80||6x Prithiva Topaz Gemstone, 20x Basalt Pillar, 60x Cecilia, 24x Forbidden Curse Scroll, 120000 Mora|
Talent Ascension Materials
|Level 2||3x Teachings of Ballad, 6x Divining Scroll, 12500 Mora|
|Level 3||2x Guide to Ballad, 3x Sealed Scroll, 17500 Mora|
|Level 4||4x Guide to Ballad, 4x Sealed Scroll, 25000 Mora|
|Level 5||6x Guide to Ballad, 6x Sealed Scroll, 30000 Mora|
|Level 6||9x Guide to Ballad, 9x Sealed Scroll, 35000 Mora|
|Level 7||4x Philosophies of Ballad, 4x Forbidden Maledizione Scroll, 1x Tusk of the Monoceros Caeli, 120000 Mora|
|Level 8||6x Philosophies of Ballad, 6x Forbidden Maledizione Scroll, 1x Tusk of the Monoceros Caeli, 260000 Mora|
|Level 9||12 Philosophies of the ballad, 9 Scrolls of the forbidden curse, 2 Fang of the Monoceros Caeli, 450000 Mora|
|Level 10||16 Philosophies of the Ballad, 12 Parchment of the Forbidden Curse, 2 Fang of the Monoceros Caeli, 1 Crown of Intuition, 700000 Mora|