While many players enjoyed it Call of Duty: Vanguard Since launch, with no problems, there are others whose enjoyment has been hampered by errors and connectivity issues on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X | S and Xbox One. For those looking for a Call of Duty: Vanguard fix that doesn't work, or a fix that won't connect, or even a fix that won't launch, this guide contains all the information you need.
Call of Duty: Vanguard not working fix
To fix Call of Duty: Vanguard not working, players will want to:
- Make sure the game is fully installed and up to date.
- Make sure the shaders are fully installed.
- Restart the game (and restart all players in the party).
- Restart the system, find in PC, PS5, PS4 or Xbox.
- Check your router and confirm that your internet connection is stable.
- Confirm that the servers are online using this official support page.
Call of Duty: Vanguard is not connecting correctly
To fix Call of Duty: Vanguard's connection failure, players should:
- Check that your internet connection is strong and stable.
- Connect to a wired connection where possible, as wireless can be inconsistent.
- Confirm that the Vanguard servers are online by checking here.
- Restart the game (and tell others in your party to do the same).
- Reboot your system.
Call of Duty: Vanguard does not launch the fix
To fix Call of Duty: Vanguard not starting, players will want to:
- Make sure the game is fully installed and all updates have been downloaded.
- On PC, close potentially conflicting apps like MSI Afterburner or other games.
- On consoles, restart your system and start the game.
In other Call of Duty: Vanguard news, some players have a hard time finding matches. Fortunately, there is a solution. Here is the complete guide.
Join forwargaming's Vanguard guide to earn bonus XP and other rewards. Here's how you do it.
Wondering what the best Call of Duty: Vanguard MP-40 setup is? Check out this guide which breaks down all the best attachments.