If you want your avatar in Pokémon Go to stand out, you want to create an iconic outfit for them using the items available in the game. Many skin items are available through the Pokémon Go store, which you will need Pokécoins to unlock. However, there are a handful of avatar items that you can receive by working hard and completing certain objectives in the game. For example, during Pokémon Go's Battle League Season 9, you have a chance to earn Leon's Champion Suit.
These are all of Leon's champion avatar items and how you can unlock them during Pokémon Go Battle League season 9.
- At Ace Rank, players unlock the Reigning Champion Sports Glove
- At Veteran Rank, players receive Leon's Look Sport Cap
- At the Expert level, players receive the Reigning Champion sports shorts
- At the Legend rank, players receive the Reigning Sport Top Champion
- Midway through Season 9, Leon's iconic pose will be available to all Legend rank players
The best way to rank up and earn these items before Season 9 ends November 29 is to compete in each of the many competitions in the Pokémon Go Battle League. Battles consist of the Great, Ultra, and Master Leagues, along with the other cups. and more unique Premier Leagues available during these battles. You will have access to numerous battles every day and even more during Go Battle Nights.
Leon's pose will be available to coaches who earn it during the middle of Season 9 after 11 October.