The first of the Pokémon Go The weekly Fest challenges have arrived and you can join them right away. These challenges are leading to the main Pokémon Go Virtual Fest 2020 event will take place on July 25th and 26th. While you have to pay for a ticket to take part in the Pokémon Go Fest, the weekly challenges are free and available to everyone.
There are three stages to this event, so an Elite challenge at the end. Skill Challenges are only available from July 3rd to July 8th. By completing these challenges for you Pokémon Go team, you unlock additional Pokémon that can show up at the Pokémon Go Event Fest, and each team will bring a different Pokémon if 1.000.000 of that team's players complete all challenges. They don't have to complete Elite Challenges, but it's a good bonus goal.
- Instinct: Chimecho
- Mystic: Alomomola
- Valore: Chansey
- Catch 20 Pokémon - 100 Stardust
- Perform 5 leisurely throws: 10 Poké Balls
- Use 5 Berries to catch Pokémon - 5 Pinap Berries
Premi: 100 XP, 1 Golden Razzberry, 10 Great Balls
- Catch 30 Pokémon - 300 Stardust
- Do 10 big shots - 10 big balls
- Trasnfer 20 Pokémon – 20 Poké Ball
Ricompense: Ducklett, 300 XP, 1 Silver Pinap Berry
- Catch 50 Pokémon - 1.000 Stardust
- Throw an excellent throw - 10 ultra balls
- Catch 15 different Pokémon species - 20 Great Balls
Rewards: Flying Pikachu, 1 Rare Candy, 1 Star Piece
- Catch 100 Pokémon - 5 Poké Balls
- Catch 25 different Pokémon species - 5 Great Balls
- Make 50 excellent shots - 5 ultra balls
Rewards: 500 XP, 500 Stardust, 5 Razz Berries.