Druddigon is a Dragon-type Pokémon that you may be able to catch and add to your party. But, if you do, you'll want to figure out how to best fit it together with the other team and how to best use it in the Battle League. In this guide, we will share the best moveset for Druddigon in Pokémon Go.
Druddigon is a Dragon-type Pokémon, making it weak to Dragon, Fairy and Ice-type moves. It is resistant to Electric, Fire, Grass, and Water-type moves. Although it is weak for Dragon, you can potentially use it against other Dragon types, but you will enjoy using it against more generic and common Pokémon.
These are all the moves that Druddigon can learn in Pokémon Go.
- Bite (dark type) - 4 damage and 2 energy per turn (4 damage per turn) - 1 turn
- Dragon Tail (Dragon type) - 13 damage and 3 energy per turn (4,3 damage per turn) - 3 turns
- Dragon Claw (Dragon-type) - 50 damage and 35 energy
- Hyper Beam (Normal type) - 150 damage and 80 energy
- Night Slash (dark type) - 50 damage and 35 energy (12,5% chance to increase attack by two degrees)
When choosing Druddigon's fast move, you always want to go with a dragon tail. Even though it takes three turns, it does a lot more damage than the bite and the overall energy generation per turn is better than the bite. Therefore, the Dragon's Tail is a superior move that increases the times you can use Druddigon's Charged Moves.
The two charged moves you want to go with are Dragon's Claw and Night Slash. The hyper beam should never be considered unless you want a surprise nuclear weapon on your side, but for the amount of damage the hyper beam does and the amount of energy it requires, it's best to use the dragon claw or the thicker night cut.
The best moveset to teach Druddigon is the Dragon Tail Swift Movement and the Dragon Claw and Night Slash charged moves.