Talonflame has become one of Pokémon Go's standout Pokémon. It has become a regular in the Great and Ultra leagues, turning it into a superb PvP Pokéon that most players regularly consider adding to their roster. But how do you make Talonflame the best choice for your team? You have to teach him the best attacks. Here's what you need to know about the best moveset for Talonflame in Pokémon Go.
Talonflame is a Flying and Fire-type Pokémon. It is weak to Electric, Rock, and Water, but is resistant to Bug, Grass, Fairy, Fighting, Fire, Earth, and Steel attacks. Talonflame has excellent attack power and is a bit bulky to make sure it can withstand a few hits.
These are all the moves Talonflame can learn.
- Incinerate (Fire type) - 15 damage and 4 energy (3 damage per turn) - 5 turns
- Pinwheel of Fire (Fire type) - 9 damage and 3,3 energy per turn (3 damage per turn) - 3 turns
- Steel Wing (Steel-type) - 7 damage and 2,5 energy per turn (3,5 damage per turn) - 2 turns
- Brave Bird (Flying Type) - 130 damage and 55 energy (100% chance to lower user's defense by three degrees)
- Fire Blast (Fire type) - 140 damage and 80 energy
- Fire Charge (Fire-type) 65 damage and 50 energy (100% chance to increase user's attack by one rank)
- Hurricane (flying type) - 110 damage and 65 energy
When it comes to selecting Talonflame's fast move, you always want to go with incinerate. While it takes a few turns, it's a powerful Fire-type move that provides a huge amount of energy to Talonflame every turn. It's a phenomenal choice and a must move if you want to use Talonflame against other players.
For Talonflame's charged moves, you want to use the Brave Bird and the Flame Charge. The brave bird doesn't require too much energy, and while it lowers Talonflame's defenses, the damage dealt is incredibly worth it. The same goes for the fire charge, but this move increases Talonflame's attack, making it a great Fire-type choice.
The best move set to teach Talonflame is the quick incinerate move and the charged moves, the brave bird and the flame charge.