Pokémon Masters EX has revealed four new sync pairs coming to the game. The Sync Pairs will be part of the Poke 'War, where two factions will face off in a costumed battle. In the guide, we break down Jasmine and Celesteela's kit and whether it's worth rolling for unity.
Jasmine e Celesteela moveset
Jasmine and Celesteela are endowed with three passive abilities, which are mentioned below:
- Team Sharp Entry 1: As you enter battle, all allied sync pairs increase the critical hit rate by one rank.
- Group Morale Booster 9: Each time the user's trainer uses a move, he increases the Sp. Attack rate of all allied sync pairs by one rank.
- Safety net: After using the sync move, all allied sync pairs gain a stamina buff.
Jasmine and Celesteela's moves are as follows:
- Absorption (movement of 1 gauge): Deals damage between 19-22. This move restores the user's HP in proportion to the amount of damage dealt to the target.
- X Regenerate everything (2 uses): Activates a buff that gradually heals each allied sync pair.
- Flash Cannon (3-gauge move): Deals damage between 99-118 and has a 10% chance to reduce the target's Sp. Dif. of a degree.
- Steel Yourself (2 uses): Increases the Sp. Difference of allied sync pairs by three degrees. Also increases everyone's critical hit rate by one rank.
- Iron Will Steal Beam (Synchronization): Deals damage between 250-300.
Should you roll for Jasmine and Celesteela?
Jasmine and Celesteela seem like an all-around syncing couple at first glance. He has high defensive stats which make him ideal for absorbing damage. Additionally, he can increase his defensive stats and critical hit rate, which is always beneficial. Finally, support units that are Sp. Attackers are rare, so it might be worth summoning on Jasmine and Celesteela's banner.