For the Hoopa's Arrival event in Pokémon Go, players can expect to see a lot of Psychic, Ghost, and Dark-type Pokémon appear in it. The event is a one-day occasion on September 5th and will be available from 11:00 to 17:00, similar to a Community Day event. During that event, these Pokémon will rotate in specific spawns and to make it easier to catch them. and lure them into your position; you want to activate an incense on your avatar. This guide breaks down all Psychic, Ghost, and Dark type hours for the event and the Pokémon you can catch during the event.
All Psychic, Ghost and Dark type hours for Hoopa's arrival
These are all times when Psychic, Ghost, and Dark-type Pokémon will appear during Hoopa's arrival. The available Pokémon will appear for an hour before moving on to the next one. These times refer to your local time zone on September 5th.
- 11:00 to 12:00 - Psychic type
- 12:00 to 13:00 - Darkness and Ghost type
- From 13:00 to 14:00 - Psychic type
- 14:00 to 15:00 - Dark and Ghost-type
- from 15:00 to 16:00 - Psychic type
- 16:00 to 17:00 - Darkness and Ghost type
All Pokémon spawn for Hoopa's Arrival
These are all the Pokémon that will appear during the Hoopa's Arrival event. Depending on the type, it will be easier to capture them at a specific time. So we highly recommend if you are looking to complete the Hoopa Arrival Gathering Challenge, try to start catching Pokémon at 11:00 local time to pass every hour, catching Psychic, Dark, and Ghost-type Pokémoms.
- Alolan Rattata (Dark and Normal type)
- Beldum (Steel and Psychic-type)
- Carvanha (dark type and aqua)
- Drifloon (Ghost and Flying type)
- Dark (Ghost type)
- Exeggcute (Grass and Psycho type)
- Girafarig (Normal and Psychic type)
- Jynx (Ice and Psychic-type)
- Munna (Psychic type)
- Natu (Psycho and Flying type)
- Poochyena (dark type)
- Purrloin (dark type)
- Sableye (Dark and Ghost type)
- Spooink (Psychic type)
If you have trouble finding these Pokémon during those designated hours, be sure to activate an incense on your avatar to make it easier to spot them.