- How Ovid's Egg Hunt works in Animal Crossing New Horizons
Happy Easter to everyone! Today if you go to the central square in Animal Crossing New Horizons you will come across Ovidio, the tender bunny protagonist in this last period of numerous memes.
Only for today you can get exclusive rewards from collecting the eggs scattered around the island, below we bring you all the information you need.
You have already read the Complete Animal Crossing New Horizons guide: all the tricks ?
How Ovid's Egg Hunt works in Animal Crossing New Horizons
In the latter period you will surely have stocked up on Easter eggs in Animal Crossing New Horizons, if you haven't sold or eat them you can donate them to Ovidio in exchange for gifts, otherwise you just have to roll up your sleeves today.
The available eggs are as follows:
- Aquatic egg: It is obtained from fishing
- Heavenly egg: Obtained by popping colored balloons (sometimes you get blueprints)
- Earth egg: It is obtained by digging where there are Xs
- Rocky egg: It is obtained by hitting the rocks
- Leafy egg: It is obtained by shaking the trees
- Wooded egg: Obtained by hitting trees
You have already read the Animal Crossing New Horizons review?
Once you have an egg of each type, talk to Ovidio to get the reward. If you can't get a type of egg you can always get it from Ovidio in exchange for 3 eggs of the same type.
For example, if you need an aquatic egg, you can exchange it for 3 terrestrial, rocky, leafy or wooded eggs. That the egg hunt start!