Players of Animal Crossing New Horizons, if you want unlock the Museum where all the insects and fish you have caught are kept, then you are in the right place.
You have already read the Complete Animal Crossing New Horizons guide: all the tricks ?
unlock the Museum proceed as follows:
- Complete various goals to get to 5 miles
- Go to the Service center and pay the debt owed to Tom Nook pspeaking with the same, you will unlock a new entry related to the fauna
- Make or buy the fishing rod and the net
- Catch different fish and butterflies
- Deliver them initially to Tom Nook, until he receives a call from Blathers and will give you his tent
- Set up the tent of Blathers where you want and wait for the next day (real time)
- Visit Blathers the next day at his tent and converse with him
You have already read the Animal Crossing New Horizons review?
Blathers he will accept new species that are fish or insects as well as fossils, for this he will give you the projects of the shovel and a sort of rod, the latter you will need to cross the rivers and therefore explore the whole island.
Craft these handy tools and explore the island for fossils and different species of animals, then return to him and deliver them. Once you have 14 different donations, you will unlock the Museum.