- How to import images from PC into Animal Crossing New Horizons
Do you have any images on your PC and want to import them into Animal Crossing New Horizons? Then you just have to follow the guide that we want to offer you today.
You have already read the Complete Animal Crossing New Horizons guide: all the tricks ?
How to import images from PC into Animal Crossing New Horizons
The guide can be complex and long but we can assure you that the procedure is simple and extremely fast, we report it below:
- Download the application Nintendo Switch Online on your smartphone, you can find it on the Play Store or App Store
- Open the application and log in with yours Account Nintendo, the same one you use for Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Launch Animal Crossing New Horizons su Switch and press - in the main menu
- Go on Nook Link and establish the connection between the game and the app
- From the PC visit this site
- Click on Convert
- Choose the photo to convert
- Click on Next and then Convert
- Open the app on your smartphone and tap on it Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Tap on Patterns
- Tap on Read a QR code
- From the PC click on Generate QR Code
- Scan the QR code obtained from the converted photo
- Open the Nook Phone da Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Open the application Patterns (in the game)
- Press + to set the connection with the smartphone to download the photo
- Choose the slot where to save it
You have already read the Animal Crossing New Horizons review?
If you have followed the guide to the letter you will see the images in the game and can use them as you wish.