Unit N and Reshiram is one of three new Snyc pairs coming to Pokémon Masters. The Universa duo is the featured sync duo for the two-year anniversary gathering and possesses Fire-type attributes. Here is a complete breakdown of the sync pair and all of its moves.
N e Reshiram moveset
The synchronization pair of N and Reshiram is a technological unit, weak to Dragon-type moves. Reshiram is a bulky Pokémon with decent attack stats. The synchronization pair possesses two passive abilities, which are as follows:
- Standard bearer of Unova: Increases the move power level of allied sync pairs by 10% and reduces movement damage taken by 10%. Additionally, for each additional Hoenn sync pair on your team, the power level of the moves increases by 10% (up to 30%) and the damage taken from enemy moves is reduced by 3% (up to 26%).
- Extend Anger: When the sync pair successfully uses a move that targets itself or allies, it gains access to all passive abilities of the allied sync pairs for that turn. Similarly, when he successfully uses a move on the enemy, he gains access to all passive abilities of the opposing Sync Pairs for that turn.
Moves N and Reshiram are as follows-
- Blue glow (4-gauge move): Deals damage between 184-220 and has a 20% chance to inflict Scorch on opponents.
- Hit + pronunciation (2 uses): Increases user's critical hit rate by two degrees.
- Roar noble (2 gauge move): Reduces the target's Attack and Attack Power by one rank.
- The truth will prevail (2 uses): Apply the movement indicator acceleration boost to allies active in battle. Increases the user's quick attack by three and accuracy by one degree.
- Blue Flare to Change the World (Move Sync): Deals damage between 200-240. Also, the lower the unit's stats, the more damage you get from syncing.
N and Reshiram boast a powerful kit with a high damage potential. Using the Blue Flare move, the unit can deal insane damage and apply the Burn debuff. It is a self-sustaining sync pair and does not rely on other units to increase damage. Additionally, it's a tank sync pair and can absorb a decent amount of damage.
Should you roll for N and Raeshiram?
Although the Sync Pair is a powerhouse, there are similar units in the game with the same purpose. Syng Suit Red with Charizard and SS Leon with Eternatus are both Fire-type capable of dealing the same amount of damage. However, players who do not possess a solid Fire-type can summon for N and Reshiram. Additionally, it is one of the few synchronization pairs that can reliably increase its own damage.