Pokemon Sword and Shield marks the first appearance of Milcery and Alcremie, in the Pokemon series. What makes Milcery unique is the fact that he has an evolution that can take eight different forms. To get these modules, you need to perform a special sequence for each one. Fortunately, we've listed them below.
How to evolve Milcery into Alcremie in Pokemon Sword and Shield
The first thing you will need is a special dessert. To get the dessert, go to one of the Battle Cafes in the Galar region and fight the manager. When you beat him, you will get a sweet reward. To evolve Milcery, you will need one of the following:
- Berry Sweet
- Sweet Clover
- Sweet Flower
- Sweet love
- Sweet ribbon
- Sweet star
- Strawberry Dessert
However, it's not as simple as having one of these sweets. You also need to turn your character in specific directions and for a certain amount of time. The time of day is also important. The sweet object holding Milcery will dictate the decoration of the Alcremie's head, while the rotation will determine the color.
The full list of modules and the direction you need to turn to get them is as follows:
- Vanilla Cream: Turns clockwise throughout the day
- Matcha Cream - Turns clockwise at night
- Mint Cream - Rotate counterclockwise for over five seconds overnight
- Lemon Cream - turns clockwise for over five seconds overnight
- Salty Cream - Turn counterclockwise at night
- Ruby Swirl: Spin counterclockwise for more than five seconds during the day
- Caramel: Turns counterclockwise for more than five seconds at night
There is another form, Rainbow Creme, but this is random, with no specific way to achieve evolution. You will know that you have successfully performed the sequence when your character uses Leon's signature Champion Pose; thus, evolution will be triggered.
Remember, the dessert Milcery holds will only dictate the head decoration. The importance of the movement sequence and the time of day is that it dictates the form.