Portals are opening around the world in Pokémon Go and with it comes the arrival of unique Pokémon from the Galar region. These Pokémon are making their debut during the Ultra Unlock Part 3: Sword and Shield event, bringing the legendary Zacian and Zamazenta. One such Pokémon is Wooloo and you can evolve it into Dubwool. What is the best moveset for Dubwool in Pokémon Go?
Dubwool is a Normal-type Pokémon. It will be weak to Fighting-type attacks, but is resistant to Ghost-type moves in combat. You probably won't use Dubwool in the larger PvP formats, but it could be used in certain situations during specific raids and Pokémon Go cups.
These are all the moves Dubwool can learn.
- Tackle (normal type) - 3 damage and 2 energy per turn (3 damage per turn) - 1 turn
- Take Down (Normal type) - 5 damage and 2,66 energy per turn (1,6 damage per turn) - 3 turns
- Body Slam (normal type) - 60 damage and 35 energy
- Revenge (dark type): 110 damage and 60 energy
- Wild Charge (Electric Type) - 100 damage and 45 energy (100% chance to reduce user defense by two degrees)
You have two options when it comes to choosing Dubwool's quick move. The option you want to go with will be removal. Tackling is a good option, but it won't provide Dubwool with enough energy. Eliminate has that extra edge that will make it a more useful option due to the power generation, giving Dubwool access to his most powerful moves during a battle.
For loaded moves, you have three options. The first option you always want to choose will be the body slam. It's a Normal-type move that gives Dubwool good support during a battle. The second move will be loaded wildly. He is a powerful Electro-type who, while lowering Dubwool's defense, is an ideal choice for dealing the most damage in a fight.
The best move set to teach Dubwool is the quick take down move and the full body slam and wild charge moves.