There are several extraordinary evolution choices for Eevee in Pokémon Go. One such choice is Espeon, the Psychic-type evolution of Eevee. It has one of the best attacking abilities in evolutions and is a solid Pokémon for players eager to try it in the Battle League or who would prefer to keep it in PvE matches. You want to make sure you use the best version and teach him the strongest attacks. This guide details the best moveset to teach Espeon.
Espeon is a Psychic-type Pokémon. It will be weak against Bug, Dark, and Ghost-type moves, but is resistant to Fighting and Psychic-type attacks. Since Espeon is more like a glass cannon than other Eevee evolutions, you mostly want to use it as an offensive option when battling Team Rocket members or during a raid.
These are all the moves Espeon can learn.
- Confusion (Psychic type) - 16 damage and 3 energy per turn (4 damage per turn) - 4 turns
- Zen Headbutt (Psychic type) - 8 damage and 2 energy per turn (2,6 damage per turn) - 3 turns
- Future Sight (Psychic type) - 120 damage and 65 energy
- Last Resort (normal type) - 90 damage and 55 energy
- Psybeam (Psychic type) - 70 damage and 60 energy
- Psychic (Psychic-type) - 90 damage and 55 energy (10% chance to lower an opponent's defense by one rank)
- Shadow Ball (Ghost type) - 100 damage and 55 energy
When it comes to choosing Espeon's quick move, there is no competition. You always want to choose confusion. It's a much better choice than the zen head, which is a prank of a Psychic-type attack in Pokémon Go.
For loaded moves, you have a few other options that will give you a pause when trying to pick the best choices. However, you want to avoid using future sight and psychic beam. These bindings are decent, but they are expensive, and the best options don't require the same amount of power. For example, Psychic is probably the best Psychic-type attack Espeon can use, using the Pokémon's high attack stat. When choosing the second choice, we will recommend the shadow ball. Deals the second most damage of all attacks Espeon can learn and costs only 55 energy. Plus, it will be super effective against Ghost and Psychic-type Pokémon.
The best move set to teach Epseon is the confusion of fast moves and psychic charged moves and the shadow ball.