Mr. Rime, the evolved form of Galarian Mr. Mime is a unique Pokémon and you can catch him in Pokémon Go for a limited time. You'll have to be a little creative with this choice, and Mr. Rime's overall stats make him an aggressive option. In this guide, we'll cover the best moveset to teach Mr. Rime in Pokémon Go.
Mr. Rime is a Psychic and Ice type Pokémon. It is weak to Bug-type, Dark, Ghost, Fire, Steel, and Rock-type attacks, but is resistant to Psychic and Ice-type moves. While Mr. Rime's stats are decent, the overall moveset he has at his disposal makes him a questionable option for more than the general Pokémon Go Battle League competitions.
These are all the moves that Mr. Rime can learn.
- Confusion (Psychic type) - 16 damage and 3 energy (4 damage per turn)
- Ice Shard (Ice-type) - 9 damage and 3,3 energy (3 damage per turn)
- Zen Headbutt (Psychic-type) - 8 damage and 2 energy (2,6 damage per turn)
- Ice Punch (Ice type) - 55 damage and 40 energy
- Frosty Wind (Ice-type) - 60 damage and 45 energy (100% chance to reduce opponent's attack by one degree)
- Psybeam (Psychic type) - 70 damage and 60 energy
- Psychic (Psychic-type) - 90 damage and 55 energy (10% chance to lower opponent's defense by one degree)
When it comes to choosing Mr. Rime's quick move, we highly recommend choosing the Ice Shard. It might not do as much damage as it is confusing, but the amount of energy it can produce each turn makes it a far better option, giving Mr. Rime the ability to use more charged moves. It is not advisable to use a Mr. Rime with a zen head.
Next, you will want to choose Mr. Rime's Charged Moves. Although the combination of ice fist and freezing wind gives Mr. Rime the fastest Charged Moves to use, this means that he can only use Ice-type moves. You will need to make sure that he can use multiple types of moves, which means that we will encourage you to teach Mr. Rime, cold wind and psychic. Frosty Wind is a must for Mr. Rime, and psychic is a particularly powerful Psychic-type move.
The best set of moves to teach Mr. Rime is the fast moving ice shard and the charged wind moves with cold and psychic wind.