Terrakion is a Legendary Pokémon that you can catch in Pokémon Go. It is one of the three swords of justice, the other two being Cobalion and Virizion. You want to make sure it has the best possible attacks that you can use during a battle. These are the best moves Terrakion has to learn in Pokémon Go to give him the best moveset.
Terrakion is a Rock and Fighting type Pokémon. It is weak to Fairy, Fighting, Grass, Ground, Psychic, Steel, and Water-type Pokémon. It is resistant to Bug, Dark, Fire, Normal, Poison and Rock-type moves. Due to how many weaknesses it has, you have to be careful every time you use it during a battle, in PvP and PvE.
These are all the moves Terrakion can learn.
- Smack Down (Rock-type) - 12 damage and 2,6 energy per turn (4 damage per turn)
- Zen Headbutt (Psychic-type) - 8 damage and 2 energy per turn (2,6 damage per turn)
- Close Combat (Fighting type) - 100 damage and 45 energy (100% chance to lower user's defense by two degrees)
- Earthquake (Earth type) - 120 damage and 65 energy
- Landslide (Rock type) - 80 damage and 45 energy
- Sacred Sword (Fighting type) - 60 damage and 35 energy
For the quick move, you want to teach Terrakion to strike. It's slightly better than the Zen warhead, plus Terrakion gets a STAB modifier, which means it'll deal more damage each time. Thankfully, the attack also provides more energy each time you use it, but just above the zen head.
For charged moves, the first one you want to go with is the holy sword. It's Terrakion's signature move, and it's a powerful Fighting-type move that doesn't consume too much energy. For the second pick, you want to go with the landslide, another Rock-type move only costs 10 more energy than the holy sword.
The best moveset to teach Terrakion is the quick downward strike and the holy sword and rock slide laden moves.