The Little Jungle Cup is an exciting opportunity for Pokémon Go players to test their skills against other players in a PvP match. In the Jungle Cup, players will only be able to use Pokémon that do not exceed 500 CP. Additionally, they can only be Normal, Grass, Electric, Poison, Ground, Flying, Bug, and Dark type Pokémon. Any Pokémon that does not meet these criteria cannot be used in this competition, limiting the Pokémon teams available to players. Based on these metrics, these are some of the best Pokémon teams that we highly recommend players try using.
The best Pokémon teams of the Little Jungle Cup
Ducklett, Wigglytuff e Chansey
For the first team, we have the returning champion from previous Little Cup competitions, Ducklett. It is a Water and Flying-type Pokémon that is exceptionally flexible for most players to use and can spam its attacks during combat. To confirm this, we recommend having Wigglytuf as the Pokémon Switch and then Chansey as the closest choice.
- Ducklett: wing attack (fast move), brave bird and bubble beam
- Wigglytuff: Enchant (fast move), play hard and ice beam
- Chansey: Pound (fast moving), psychic and hyper range
Stunfisk di Galarian, Shelmet and Skarmory
The next team features everyone's favorite Pokémon for use in almost every competition except the Master League, Galarian Stunfisk. It is a tough Pokémon to beat that is exceptionally tough with a variety of powerful attacks. For the Pokémon Switch, we recommend using Shelmet and having Skarmory as the closest Pokémon.
- Galarain Stunfisk: Mud stroke (fast moving), landslide and earthquake
- Shelmet: Infestation (fast moving), body crash and bug buzz
- Skarmory: airstrike (fast move), brave bird and sky attack
Steelix, Chikorita e Swampert
For this team, we wanted to position Steelix as the main Pokémon, relying on its Steel typing to make it a problem Pokémon to try attacking. To back up, you want to use the Grass-type Pokémon, Chikorita, and have Swampert as the closest Pokémon.
- Steelix: Dragon Tail (Fast Move), Heavy Crash and Crunch
- Chikorita: Vine whip (fast movement), body strike and grass knot
- Swampert: Mud Shot (quick move), Mud Wave, and Hydraulic Cannon
Diggersby, Mandibuzz e Barboach
The next set includes Diggersby, the sturdy Normal and Ground-type Pokémon that can do a lot of damage against opponents, but can also take several hits. With a spam move set, you can expect to use his loaded moves quite often. For the Switch option, we will recommend Mandibuzz and the closest Pokémon should be Barboach.
- Diggersby: Mudstrike (fast move), fire fist, and earthquake
- Mandibuzz: Snarl (quick move), foul play and aerial ace
- Barboach: Mud Shot (fast move), Mud Bomb, and Water Tail
Cottonee, Altar and Qwilfish
The last team has Cottonee, the Grass-type and Fairy-type Pokémon as their main choice. It is considered one of the best choices for this competition, but it has a low shield pressure. You want to have Altaria as a Pokémon Switch and Qwilfis has the Closer.
- Cottonee: amulet (fast move), grass knot and seed bomb
- Altaria: Dragon's Breath (fast move), Sky Attack, and Moon Blast
- Qwilfish: Poisonous (fast moving) sting, ice beam and aquatic tail