Hilda and Mega Diancie Sync Pair join the ever-expanding roster of Pokémon Masters EX. The Rock-type unit is a Physical Striker that excels at dealing area damage. Here is a complete breakdown of the unit and all its moves.
Moves by Hilda and Mega Diancie
Hilda and Mega Diancie Sync Pair has three passive abilities, which are mentioned below:
- Advantage start 1: Decreases the user's sync movement each time the unit enters battle.
- Hard biscuit: The higher the user's Defense, the more powerful the user's moves become.
- Swag 1 Bag: Increases the chance to increase stat values with the additional effects of moves.
The moves of Hilda and Mega Diancie are as follows:
- Pietrataglio (3-gauge move): It deals damage between 100-120 and makes it easier to hit critical hits.
- Attack X (2 uses): Increases the user's Attack by two degrees.
- Storm of Diamonds (4-gauge move): Deals damage between 163-195 to all opponents and has a 50% chance to increase the user's Defense by two ranks.
- shine on! (1 use): Increases user speed and accuracy by two degrees. Additionally, it increases the user's critical hit rate by three degrees.
- Princess Power Rock Impact (Synchronization): Deals damage between 160-192 and mega evolves the unit.
Should you roll for Hilda and Mega Diancie?
The Synchronization Pair has a solid kit capable of dealing massive damage. It is relatively easy to use and requires minimal configuration. Hilda and Mega Diancie also have AoE damage in her kit, making her ideal for speed racing. However, there are many Rock-type DPS units that play a similar role. Overall, players who don't have a strong Rock-type sync pair can go for Hilda and Mega Diancie.