Kyurem is one of the many Legendary Pokémon you can catch in Pokémon Go. By adding it to your collection, you'll want to make sure you give them the best attacks available and make sure it can do the most damage in battle. Here's what you need to know about the best moveset for Kyurem in Pokémon Go.
Kyurem is a Dragon and Ice type Pokémon. It will be weak against Dragon, Fairy, Fighting, Rock, and Steel-type moves, but is resistant to Electric, Grass, and Water-types. While it doesn't have all the resistances you might want, Kyurem remains a powerful Pokémon you want to use in the Master League.
These are all the moves Kyurem can learn in Pokémon Go.
- Dragon Breath (Dragon type) - 4 damage and 3 energy per turn (4 damage per turn) - 1 turn
- Steel Wing (Steel-type) - 7 damage and 2,5 energy per turn (3,5 damage per turn) - 2 turns
- Blizzard (Ice type) - 140 damage and 75 energy
- Meteor Draco (Dragon-type) - 150 damage and 65 energy 100 percent chance to reduce user's attack by two degrees
- Dragon Claw (Dragon-type) - 50 damage and 35 energy
You don't have many options to select Kyurem's attacks. For the quick move, you want to go with the dragon's breath. It receives a small STAB modifier each time Kyurem uses it and provides more energy for each attack.
For loaded moves, these options are also limited. You mostly want to go with the dragon claw first due to how often you can use it. For the second loaded move, we recommend blizzard because if you don't, Kyurem will only have Dragon-type moves available.
The best moveset to teach Kyurem in Pokémon Go is dragon fast breathing and blizzard and dragon claw charged moves.