Evolution stones are quite prominent in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Brilliant Pearl. Many of your Pokémon may require them as part of their evolution process, becoming more powerful new Pokémon when certain conditions are met.
There are a couple of ways to get them. At the end of the game, once players can take advantage of the Grand Underground, players will be able to find them there. However, they can also be found in some other locations in the game.
Below, you can find a list of the stones and where to find them:
- Dawn Stone - Go to Route 225 when you have Rock Climb and will be able to climb a cliff to get this evolutionary stone
- Dusk Stone - You will actually find two Dusk Stones that are part of the main story, with one appearing in the Galactic Warehouse and another on the Victory Road
- Fire Stone - It should come as no surprise that a Fire Stone can be found at Fuego Ironworks
- Leaf Stone - In the Floaroma lawn, you can find this evolutionary stone inside a Poke Ball
- Oval Stone - At the Lost Tower you can find the Oval Stone. It will also hide in a Poke Ball
- Shiny Stone - As long as you have a bike, you can explore Route 228 and take a look inside the sandstorm to find this stone.
- Thunder Stone - You can find two Thunderstones in the game. One is on Route 229, the other is located in Sunnyshore City.
- Water Stone - On Route 213, you can use Surf to visit a floating island where you will find this stone.