- How to unlock the bridge in Animal Crossing New Horizons
If you play at Animal Crossing New Horizons You may have noticed that to get to some parts of the island you will need a tool called a Pole Pole, however the villagers cannot use it.
To transfer other inhabitants to the island you will need bridges. In this article we will explain how to unlock the project and what you need to build it.
You have already read the Complete Animal Crossing New Horizons guide: all the tricks ?
How to unlock the bridge in Animal Crossing New Horizons
Unlocking the bridge and of course building it will also save you time and you will no longer need the aforementioned tool, so proceed as follows:
- Pay off the 5-mile debt to Tom Nook
- Apply for a loan a Tom nook to build a house there
- Donate 5 animals to Tom nook to receive Blatero's tent
- Install the try to Blathers where you want and wait for the next day
- Donate 14 species of animals a Blathers to open the museum
- Wait 2 days for the Museum
- Trade with Mirco and carry out the other activities on the island to unlock the possibility of building a shop in the dialogue
- Get the necessary materials for the shop, wood from the trees and minerals from the rocks
- Hand in the material to Mirco to start building the shop, and wait for the next day
- Go to the square tent and talk to Tom nook to receive the project of the Bridge
You have already read the Animal Crossing New Horizons review?
Now that you have the blueprint for building the bridge, you need to get the following:
- 4 throne stakes (obtainable with 3 pieces of wood each)
- 4 clay pieces (obtainable from rocks)
- 4 stones
Once this is done you can create it and install it wherever you prefer.