We all make mistakes sometimes, and this could happen when playing Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Brilliant Pearl. Maybe you've chosen an appetizer you don't like and want to try another one? Well, we can help you out there.
Unfortunately, the only real way to fix this is to start all over again, so make sure you decide what to do before you spend too many hours on the game.
- Make sure the Pokémon game is not running on your Nintendo Switch console and go to the System Settings menu, which is the gear symbol on the main screen
- Scroll down to Data Management and at the bottom of this menu you will find Delete Saved Data
- Select it and then locate your copy of Pokémon Brilliant Diamond or Brilliant Pearl within the list
- Select it and you will have successfully eliminated your Pokémon Shiny Diamond or Shiny Pearl save
- Now, start a new game and choose your appetizer again
And that's it, you now have a whole new start to the game. Remember, this won't help you much if you're looking for a shiny appetizer. Instead, you want to save your game just before choosing your starter Pokémon and then keep reloading until you get a Shiny version of the one you want.