After a long wait, Pokémon Unite was finally released for mobile devices around the world. It is a Pokémon-based MOBA game in which trainers can choose their Pokémon to take into battle against online opponents. Players must then collect the Aeos energy released by the opposing Pokémon and deposit it in one of the target areas to score points and ensure a victory.
Pokémon Unite is available for download on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store for Android and iOS devices respectively. Pre-registered players can log into the game to license Pikachu Unite and Holowear — Festival Style: Pikachu for free. However, if you encounter an error while downloading Pokémon Unite from the Google Play Store, you can use the APK and OBB files to do so.
Pokémon Unite APK and OBB download
- Download link for the APK file
- OBB file download link
The Pokémon Unite APK file size is around 26MB, while the OBB file weighs around 155MB. The game requires around 400MB of free storage, and you can follow the steps listed below to download and install it on your device.
- Download the Pokémon Unite update APK and OBB files from the links mentioned above to your device.
- Locate these files and install the APK file, and if you haven't enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by going to Settings> Security and privacy> Install apps from unknown sources.
- After installing the APK file, move both OBB files to Android> OBB> com.tencent.baiyeint.
- Now open the game and log in with your account to start training your Pokémon.