Electivire is an exciting choice for those to use in Pokémon Go. It has some utility in raids and for trainers who wish to use it against other players in PvP, it can be useful in specific matches, but not all. You also need to build your team around it to get maximum use, but Electivire can get the job done if you teach him the correct moves. Here's what you need to know about the best moveset for Electivire in Pokémon Go.
Electivire is a Electric-type Pokémon. Its only weakness is its Ground-type moves, and it is resistant to Electric, Flying, and Steel-type attacks. Electivire is a solid choice for several Battle League competitions, but typically sees more use in exclusive Cup and Remix battles.
These are all the moves Electivire can learn.
- Low Kick (Fighting type) - 4 damage and 2,5 energy per turn (2 damage per turn)
- Shock Thunder (Electric Type) - 3 damage and 4,5 energy per turn (1,5 damage per turn)
- Flamethrower (Fire type) - 90 damage and 55 energy
- Ice Fist (Ice-type) - 55 damage and 40 energy
- Thunder (electric type) - 100 damage and 60 energy
- Thunder Fist (Electric Type) - 55 damage and 40 energy
- Wild Charge (Electric Type) - 100 damage and 45 energy (100% chance to lower the user's defenses by two degrees)
You won't have too many choices regarding Electivire's fast moves. You'll probably want to lean mainly on using thunder shocks of the two options. It may not do as much damage as low kick, but the amount of energy it generates makes up for it, allowing Electivire to use her charge moves much more often.
When choosing Electivire's charged moves, you want to go with wild charge and ice punch. Wild Charge is a powerful Electric-type move that Electivire can use quite often with enough energy, and Ice Punch is a solid attack that can counter any Dragon, Flying, Grass, and Ground-type Pokémon that appear.
The best move set to teach Electivire is the quick thunder movement and the ice fist and wild charge charged moves.