- Where to find the Cyclops in Assassin's Creed Odyssey
After revealing the location of Medusa and Minotauro in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, we want to conclude the Boss trilogy with the Cyclops, where is he and how to defeat him? Let's find out together.
Where to find the Cyclops in Assassin's Creed Odyssey
To confront you against the Cyclops, first of all it is important to equip properly and level, so make sure you reach at least level 45 and upgrade the best skills and Spear of Leonidas.
Once this is done you can proceed as follows:
- Reach the island of Kythera
- Talk to the man by the hearth (the video at the end of the article could help you)
- Save the "fake god" from the camp (the enemies are very strong, you can always opt for stealth)
- Complete the request for the individual you just saved
Check out our index for all Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Solutions
- Go to theThisvi island, on the left of BEOZIA
- Enter the cave or dive from the top to enter the abode of the Cyclops, then continue to a destroyed but closed door
- If you have completed the missions of the "fake god" he will be waiting for you to open the door and you can face the cyclops
The cyclops is very strong but of course he has a weak point, his eye, we advise you to aim your bow at the eye and hit it with the sword using the skills we talked about in our article.