- Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Xenia's Lost Treasures
Among the many activities present in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, there is the recovery of some lost treasures belonging to Xenia, a gigantic warrior that you will meet during the adventure, let's find out together where and how to recover the treasures.
Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Xenia's Lost Treasures
First of all you will have to meet the aforementioned character and save his brother, who can be found on the small island of Lestris, after bringing his brother back from Xenia you can unlock the mission "Of the same pasta“, Which will require you to recover 5 different treasures.
To find the treasures you can rely on the maps that are delivered to you or proceed as follows:
- Golden Feather: Go to Salamis Island, to be precise at the Mycenaean Tomb of Ajax (on the far left) and eliminate the guards near the cave, from one of the corpses you can recover the Feather.
- Macedonian Bracelet: Go to the Sounion Shrine, located in the southernmost part of Attica, talk to the two individuals nearby, then dive in to get the bracelet under you.
Check out our index for all Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cheats and Solutions
- Triton shell: Go to Macedonia, look for the underwater cave located in the southernmost part of the island, to find it place the cursor on the map between the letter O and N of Macedonia and move it down until you reach the central coast, dive to reach an area controlled by the bandits, take them out and open the chest (enemies are level 24/42)
- Pan flute and Apollo's Lyre: The Flute is found in the Cave of Pan on the beach of Attica while the Lyre of Apollo in the ruins of the Temple of Apollo, on the beach east of Evia
- Priceless treasure: This last object is located in Acaia, to be precise on Mount Erimanto, you will find the treasure in a chest located in one of the buildings to the north / east (attention: the fortress is level 50)
After recovering a treasure, return to Xenia to give it to him and unlock the next mission, find all the treasures required to obtain the associated achievement or trophy and a hefty reward.