Challenges for week 11 leaked a few days before release. This Fortnite Season 11 Week 6 Challenges Guide includes all the details you need to know to complete these challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2.
Fortnite Week 11 Challenges Chapter 2 Season 6
You'll find a number of new Fortnite Challenges to do on the map to tackle the Week 11 Challenges. While some of these are simply a walk in the park, you may need to go the extra mile to complete the remaining few.
Listed below are all the Epic Missions as part of Fortnite's Week 11 Challenges.
- Keep shields full for one minute - 24.000 XP
- Use three bandages - 24.000 XP
- Play three different game modes - 24.000 XP
- Spend gold bars with Dead fire - 24.000 XP
- Eliminate an opponent at a distance greater than 25 meters - 24.000 XP
- Place a spirit crystal on the highest mountain - 24.000 XP
- Visit the ruins of Ghost and Shadow - 24.000 XP.
How to keep shields full for 1 minute
One has to land on Apollo Island near the Slurp Trucks. You can find the trucks south of Pleasant Park. Now you just need to spend 1 minute in one place. Move to the bridge located near the Slurp Trucks which is a good place to spend 1 minute without any threat.
How to use bandages
You can find bandages everywhere on the island. You can create a ramp and jump from it. Make sure you jump from an adequate height to keep the player from dying. Now collect three bandages and apply them to complete the quest.
Spend gold bars with Deadfire
Deadfire can be found northwest of Lazy Lake. Dead fire will allow you to purchase Exotic Marksman's Sharpshooter which costs 400 gold bars. Purchase this gun to complete the mission.
How to defeat an enemy while keeping a distance of 25 meters
You can use a bow, revolver, or shadow stalker as these weapons hit targets with maximum accuracy. This is all you need to do to complete the mission.
Place a spiritual crystal on the highest mountain
Mount Kay is the highest mountain marked with a yellow flag on the map. When you see the blue highlight, interact and complete the challenge.
- Deal 1.500 damage with dual pistols - 35.000 XP
- Deal 3.000 damage with dual pistols - 24.500 XP
- Deal 4.500 damage with dual pistols - 24.500 XP
- Deal 6.000 damage with dual pistols - 24.500 XP
- Deal 7.500 damage with dual pistols - 24500 XP
There are 7 epic missions, which offer rewards of 24000 XP each, which means a total of 168000 XP. Other than that, there are five stages of Legendary Quest. The first stage offers 35000 XP and the next four stages give you 24500 XP each. This means you can get a total of 301000 XP, which is a sizable increase in the Battle Superpass department *.